Paris Le Bourget airport was the first airport in France. Initially set up as a military base in 1914, it started commercial operations in 1919. It is among the world's ten oldest airports.
In 1980, Paris Le Bourget airport became a business aviation airport and is today's leading business aviation airport in Europe. It handles an average of 55,000 flights of private jets and helicopters annually. A private jet departs every 8 minutes, reaching an estimated 5,000 private jet flights every month.
Facts about the airport
Le Bourget is open 24/7. There are three runways, with a measurement of 3,000 m, 2,66 m, and 184 m respectively. The only flight restrictions are flights at night, between 10 pm and 6 am, for jets in excess of 25,500 pounds. Medical emergency flights have no restrictions.
The airport code is IATA
International Air Transport Association - LBG
ICAO, International Civil Aviation Organization LFPB.
Location in Paris, France; latitude 48 degrees, 58', 10.00"N and longitude 002 degrees, 26', 29.00 B
Paris Le Bourget has 8 private jet terminals, including one exclusive VIP airport terminal with a wine cellar in the lobby, a salt-water aquarium, gourmet meals served by a chef, a VIP lounge.
A private jet charter has the advantage of a private terminal, an FBO (fixed-based operator), with no crowded passenger lines or lengthy screening. It brings you to your designated city, at your chosen departure time.
FBO facilities include :
* direct access to ramp
* passenger facilities
* clearance on customs and immigration: onsite
* easy passage to hotel facilities
* conference rooms, private lounge with a prayer room for travelers of all religions
* executive catering by entities at the airport, for high-standard onboard meals
Private jet charter to/from Paris Le Bourget
* group charter flights for VIP groups, music tours, sports groups
* corporate jet charter flights
* air ambulance, medical emergencies
* travel to ski resorts by helicopter or by jet
* riding with your pet in the cabin
* In 1939, the second transatlantic flight from New York piloted by Howard Hughes, landed in Le Bourget airport; then flew to Moscow.
Private jet charter Paris Le Bourget, the air portal to Paris, links you closely with Europe's airports.
Private Jet Charter Paris Le Bourget is the perfect private jet charter for business, special groups, and recreational flights.