Photo by: John Wisniewski, licensed under CC BY-ND 2.0
New York is known as "the city that never sleeps" which certainly needs no further introduction. This city is famous for its landmarks, such as the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, the Museum of Natural History, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and the Empire State Building. In 2022, New York ranked fourth in terms of population in the United States, with over 20 million residents.
Private jet airports in New York
New York City has 12 airports, but only 6 are private jet airports, and most private aircraft arrive and depart from Teterboro.
- Teterboro Airport (KTEB/TEB)- located in New Jersey
- Newark Liberty International Airport (KEWR/ EWR)- located in New Jersey
- Westchester County Airport (KHPN/ HPN)- located east of downtown White Plains, 30 miles north of New York City
- Long Island MacArthur Airport/ Islip Airport (KISP/ ISP)- located in Ronkonkoma, New York, on Long Island
- Republic Long Island Executive Airport (KFRG/ FRG)- located in East Farmingdale, New York
- John F Kennedy International Airport (KJFK/ JFK)- located in New York City
Getting to New York City from the airport
There are three fairly quick options to get to New York City from the airport: taxi, Uber/Lyft and public transportation.
Price and duration
The estimated cost of a one-way private jet flight between London and New York for one person with a distance of 5,585 kilometres is at least £30,000. The distance travelled by air is 3,470 miles, and the duration of this transatlantic flight is less than seven hours.
You can contact us for a Private Plane Charter service if you are interested in chartering a private jet.