This photo by theharv58 is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0.
Fly into the second-largest city on the French Mediterranean coast, and the capital of the Alpes-Maritimes department– Nice. It is a very famous vacation spot and sometimes called “Nice la Belle”, which means “Nice the Beautiful”. The city also has a pleasant climate due to its position amidst beautiful hills, which makes it the leading resort on the French Riviera. As of 2022, the population of Nice is about 350,000.
Airport in Nice
The main airport serving Nice is the Nice Cote d'Azur Airport (NCE, LFMN). This is the third-largest airport in France, located 7 km southwest of Nice and the most important international airport along the French Riviera.
Rent a private jet to Nice
Here are the estimated costs of flying with a light private jet to Nice from the following popular locations:
- Geneva to Nice- £8,000 to £12,000/ passenger limit: 6-8 people, flight time: 50 mins
- Paris to Nice- £10,000 to £14,000/ passenger limit: 6-8 people, flight time: 1 hr 20 mins
- Rome to Nice- £9,000 to £12,000/ passenger limit: 6-8 people, flight time: 1 hr
- London to Nice- £13,000 to £19,000/ passenger limit: 6-8 people, flight time: 1 hr 50 mins
- Dubai to Nice- £62,000 to £76,000/ passenger limit: 6-8 people, flight time: 9 hrs
- New York to Nice- £90,000 to £110,000 (heavy jet)/ passenger limit: 10-16 people, flight time: 7 hrs 30 mins
- Los Angeles to Nice- £151,000 to £185,000 (heavy jet)/ passenger limit: 10-16 people, flight time: 12 hrs 30 mins
Note- the cost can vary depending on the distance travelled, size and type of aircraft.
If you’re interested in travelling to Nice, charter a private jet and get a quote!